How to choose a dentist? Why not ask the dentist who was the Recipient of the 2014 Los Angeles Top Rated Doctors Award? AFSOON GERAYLI, DDS has a solid foundation in dentistry. She is a graduate of UCLA and has won awards in both general and cosmetic dentistry in Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Gerayli puts her patients' care first. She knows that many people fear going to the dentist and gives special attention to provide a welcoming atmosphere and gentle dental service. She and her staff put emphasis on patient comfort before, during and after treatment.
Always check out the dental office before your first appointment. Dr. Gerayli's office is located at the border of Reseda and Tarzana for your convenience. Call ahead for an orientation session.
Tips for Choosing Your New Dentist
- Are the restrooms and waiting rooms clean and tidy. Is the exam room hygienic and up-to-date? How long has the dentist been serving in this location? Are you comfortable with the staff? Can you afford this dentist? How close is the office to your home? If you cannot answer these questions to your satisfaction you do not need the other tips.
- What training and clinical experience does the dentist have. If the dentist does not offer specific procedures you need, who are their referrals?
- Is the dentist active in professional dental organizations to keep up to date?
- Especially if you have children in sports, you want to know about how easy it is to get the dentist for emergency care. Will Dr. Afsoon Gerayli serve you after hours or on weekends? Yes.
- Does this dentist use the most current and pain-free instruments available? Or are the instruments still as simple and traditional as scalpels and tooth drilling? Expect nothing but the best from this Tarzana dentist, Afsoon Gerayli, DDS.
- What kind of fillings do they use, resin or amalgam? What will be involved if you need a crown or bridge or orthodontic care?
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry find out more and request before and after photos of previous patients. Ask questions. Do not assume anything.
When you investigate your dentist and staff and observe their facility and performance you will be prepared for your first appointment. It is the dentist's responsibility to provide excellent care and service. It is your responsibility to look, listen and learn so you can make a decision that meets your needs. Go ahead and call the Reseda dentist to check it out.